7 tips for a successful pre wedding shoot
1. Location – Location determines your backgrounds, lighting, and overall tone of the photo shoot. Your output will be of greater quality if you are in an excellent location.
2. Outfits decisions before the shoot – To determine whether the couple’s outfits coordinate properly, it is preferable to have a fitting picture of them wearing them together. Additionally, it must enhance the location of the shoot.
3. Utilize the sunrise and sunset light – The best lighting conditions and most beautiful results can be obtained by photographing during the golden hours. This is among the most crucial elements of a well composed shot.
4. Use shades in case of harsh sunlight/lighting conditions – Using a tree or a building’s shade when posing will help you avoid closing your eyes and prevent harsh shadows from appearing below your eyes.
5. Keep hydrating and carry snacks/chocolates- Shoots can be exhausting, so you may need to take brief energy and drink breaks to stay refreshed.
6. Attention to posing – Posing while holding hands etc. with your spouse might be an excellent terrific method to get excellent photos. It can help bring out a lot of hidden potential in a shot and take away the attention from any distracting elements in the composition.
7. Do not forget to have fun – Enjoy the photography process, have fun when posing for shots, and the results will be excellent.